The Highlight of Indian Memory Championship 2017 :
- Mr Phil Chambers, the Chief Arbiter, World Memory Sports Council will be personally arbitering the Championship. After his gracious presence during 2010 and 2011 Championships, it is an honour to have Phil Chambers second time in India.
- The contestants would be awarded World Memory Rankings depending on their performance
- The Winner of National Memory Championship-2017 is declared on the basis of maximum points scored by the contestants after the completion of all the ten memorizing events.
- The winner will be awarded Rs 1,00,000 /- prize money, the first runner up Rs 50,000/- and the Second Runner up will be awarded Rs 25,000/-
- The National Memory Championship Trophy 2017, 1st Runner up Trophy, 2nd Runner Up Trophy will be awarded.
- Certificate of Participation in National Memory Championship -2017 will be awarded to all the contestants.
This will be good platform for all the Indian Memory participants to practice and prepare for the World Memory Championship 2017 to be held in Shenzhen, China in December 2017.